Do you value strong relationships with both your design team and your clients? Are you passionate about interior design, detail-oriented and committed to being an integral part of a hard-working team? If so, please read on…
Hoskins Interior Design is looking to add another residential interior designer to our team. As an Indianapolis interior design firm for over 17 years, our business has been built through designing elegant, comfortable homes customized to the needs and tastes of our discerning clients. Our business is growing, and we are searching for the right person to join us in continuing to create distinctive interior designs.
Who we are…
We have deliberately created a warm, flexible and supportive work environment that values hard work and commitment to quality. Design is a personal endeavor, and the close relationships we create with our clients begin with the cohesiveness of our team. Please visit our website to learn more about our values, team and projects: hoskinsinteriordesign.com
Are you qualified?
If you are passionate about interior design, creative, detail-oriented and committed to being an integral part of a hard-working team, we’d like to hear from you. Send your resume to Kathy@hoskinsinteriordesign.com.
- Interior Design degree required
- Experience in residential interior design; 2-5 years preferred
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of residential furniture preferred
- Kitchen and bath, and architectural millwork design experience a plus
- NCIDQ certified a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Software: Google Sketch Up, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to hand sketch and draw a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task